Monday, December 12, 2011

Bird Day

I've actually had a lot of feedback from you all. It seems like the general consensus is that everyone wants me to post more often. I've been thinking about this, too, and I've decided that I want to blog every day. It will be difficult to remember to post every day, but it will be worth it. It will become more of an online journal that anyone can read. I think that will be nice for all of us.

I would also like to thank all of you for your overwhelming support. I sure hope I can achieve my dream that I had last night.

On a lighter note, it's my birthday. So I just wanted to do a birthday post.

Here are some things...


  • Kathryn and Robbie are very cute together. I saw them kiss. 
  • I was really close to Michael Clawson when he sang O Holy Night. It was good.
  • Some people brought me 19 cookies.
  • Some people brought me a cupcake.
  • Some people brought me some pie and ice cream.
  • I went to 80 and 83.
  • I was given a microwave cake.
  • I was given brownies. And my visiting teachers came.
  • Someone tried to drink a gallon of milk in one hour.
  • My brother was the first to wish me a happy birthday. 
  • Someone held hands with Kaley. Then, a hug that lasted over three minutes. 
  • Someone looked snazzy.
  • I earned moola by writing this down.
Well, I hope you are envious. And thank you to all of you hooligans who were extra nice to me on my birthday. I may be handing out dollars to you people tomorrow.

These are my cousins...


Coming soon... I will open my mouth in a parable...

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to be the first person to post happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bird Day Tyler! By the way in case anyone was wondering, I am the one who paid tyler cash for this post, and I am also the one who was dressed snazzily. Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like you got a TON of treats for your birthday! Glad to hear that your day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm disappointed that you lied and didn't write a post everyday. I will cry all winter break long until I see you next year :(

    ReplyDelete