Saturday, December 3, 2011

Merry Christmas

Alright, sorry it's been so long since my last post, but it's been crazy. I know you all have been waiting to read another post about me. I'm so sorry I kept you waiting. If this ever happens again, you may look at my facebook profile for updates about what I do on facebook. You may also search the internet for any fan sites I may have or the video my dad posted of me on YouTube (however, the cinematography is really low quality, so you may be disappointed) (wow, he knows how to use cinematography correctly in a sentence). The truth is, I really care about all you followers. And if you just looked to the right where it says I have six followers and thought, "he only has six followers," know that it is just the beginning. If you don't believe me, that may be the last thing you don't do. So, without further adyew, let's get into the post.

The Christmas Season (oh my goodness, I just saw a tall person almost hit his head on the ceiling) is always a time of contemplation and other big words and their synonyms. It is a time when we remember the passing of Ned. He was a good fish, you may remember. Very gold. Very old. Very wise. Very smart, too. I remember this one time I was carrying him around in a spoon. Any other fish probably wouldn't have known what to do, but not Ned. No, not Ned. He used his tiny fishy fins to bounce himself way up in the air and onto the carpet. Wow. Later, as I was looking at him in his little bowl, I thought, Did he really jump that high, or did I accidentally throw him with the spoon? We'll never know because it was only a few weeks later that he died. Froze, I mean. 

But he was a good fish. He still is. Fertilizing the grass right outside my window. That suddenly reminds me of Great Grandmother. 

Anyways, another great thing about this season is, of course, all the tinsel. 

I also love the poinsetas, poinseitas, poynsettas. The red leafed bushes.  

But may we never forget the true meaning of Christmas. Giving. Because this is a blog (incidentally, blog is just a word formed by mushing together web and log, I remember from my seventh grade trivia cards), I will give you a bit of information about my very personal life. I will tell you a few of my favorite things. My top ten. Here it goes. Actually, I was going to do that, but now I'm getting tired of writing, so I'll just end the post now.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I need that top ten list Tyler!!!!! You have me on the edge of my seat and I just might fall if you don't give it to me! I'm also going to let the world know that you have a blog so that maybe your followers will increase to 7. Just my idea of a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete